What to wear for a first date?

I really don't know what to wear,I'm going together with my crush to the lighting of the tree of our city and stuff so it's at night and I wanna dress nicely but don't know what to wear! HELP!

Most Helpful Guy

• check the weather and see if it's going to be cold. I like girls who wear tight sweat pants. I like the way it looks and shapes the ass. You obviously should wear a thong in-case he sees :D Wear a cute jacket and a scarf. Dress the part, don't wear a skirt to an outdoor event during the winter.

What Guys Said 2

• Stick to a nice skirt or very nice (not skinny) jeans. Keep it warm and casual. I would not wear anything to revealing.

• Dont wear something revealing and fancy .

Wear a nice dress or a skirt-top . Although first date during night is scary and creepy to me lol

What Girls Said 2

• If you want his attention, you DEFINITELY need to wear a skirt. But you need to keep warm. So, knee-length skirt, tights and boots. Patterned tights could work, or otherwise go for a plain dark color - nothing neon-colored. And choose some cute accessories. Guys love mittens, so see if you can find a cute pair in a bright color, with a matching scarf. And if it's a Christmas occasion, how about a pair of fun earrings? Have a great evening. Steph x

• Wear something casual/nice, something that is comfortable too!