Seeing him for the first time, advice?

Seeing him for the first time in about a year. I'm not sure if he's seeing anyone, I'm not. Any ideas on how to go about this?

What Guys Said 2

• Well it's probably not that hard to find out if he has a girlfriend.

You can just start off as friends when you see him. Be friendly, talk about life, and how things are going, maybe ask him how things are with him, ask him what's new in his life, how's work, where he's living now, and somewhere in all this conversation, maybe casually ask "so how's the lovelife going?" or maybe just ask him "So are you seeing anyone?" something like that. Just throw it in the conversation somewhere. Heck, he may even bring it up on his own

Anyway just start off casual, and act like an old friend and acquaintance, and like a friend, just try to keep the conversation flowing about everything and anything that you can think of. Be interesting, but be interested as well. But don't forget the tips I brought up. I think it could work out for you pretty well if.

Good luck with this.

• just ask him.

What Girls Said 0