Should I make it clear with her?

To make a long story short... I have been texting and talking with this girl for weeks. We've been out a few times with friends, two times alone. She was always very friendly to make, and I really started to like her.

I'm a very shy guy, I probably looked stupid and clumsy next to her but anyways, I finally told her and she said she didn't know what to say that she was pretty confused in her life at the moment.

So we've talked for a bit after that, doing like nothing happened and we went to a party together. At the end of the party, I went to sleep at her place on the sofa, but on the road, I heard her say something to her friend while I was sleeping...

I heard bits of what she said, but what I re-call hearing was "I just can't tell that I..." "I knew this was going to happen, I had thought about it all afternoon" and when she got out of the car, she asked her friend "could you just take him home?"

Anyways, we slept and on the morning, it felt awkward and weird and I felt like I had to leave so I did.

What I heard made me feel real sad, and I just want to talk about it with her.. Should I do it? I feel like I am annoying her, but yet, she still talks to me...

Or should I do like if I didn't hear anything? I feel like I'm annoying to her but why does she keep talking to me then?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Meh. You can't put the toothpaste back into the tube. Just tell her "hey, I don't want what I said to affect our friendship. I'm a big boy and I can get past it. So let's reboot this thing and carry on as before".

• What do you mean by that? What I heard is killing me right now, I really like this girl and I want to know her intentions.

I shouldn't talk to her about it? I just should say I want to be friends when I don't?

• Look man, she doesn't feel the same. Now she's uncomfortable around you. Your choices are either to break off all contact or try to reboot the friendship. That's all you can do

• I think you are right... I don't think I can be friends with her, I really like her too much and we have way too many affinities. That would hurt me even more.