Talking to a girl after a first date?

I just had my first date with a girl I met a few weeks ago. How long should I give to contact her afterward? I am slowly relearning the fundamentals

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea, just text her the same night or the day after to tell her you had a good time :)

What Girls Said 4

• when I met my guy for the first time in person after we were done hanging out he started texting me right when he got home lol

• wait a little bit after the date but if you wait to long she might think that you aren't that into her

• after you get back home that night.

• don`t wait too long, and meanwhile text her or email her.

What Guys Said 2

• not too long , could be from a few minutes to a few hours after :D just saying that you had a great time and that you should do it again , also depends on how often you see her .

for example when you see her everyday ,its better to tell it faster :)

sometimes you can even mention a second date when you are on the first one ha ha , when you feel it's going well :)

• I always call or text her the next day and tell her that I "had a great time, we should do it again." If you had sex or kissed her then you better do it soon.