Is it annoying when the girl texts first?

Is it annoying when the girl always texts first? For me I'm talking to this kid and I seem to be texting first a lot more than he texts me first. I don't like to because I don't want to seem annoying.

How do you know when you are being annoying or texting too much? How come guys don't text first I usually thought if the guy wants to talk to you he will find a way is that true?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it more when a woman texts first.

• I don't know what jw means...but as for why, makes me feel important, generally guys text everyone first so it seems like we are annoying the girls, so when a woman texts us first it lets us know they are thinking about us and its a good change of pace

• ohh OK :D very interesting! and jw means just wondering hun.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes. Texting is always annoying. Use the frickin' phone the way it was intended. Your voice.

Doesn't matter if your voice is crap. Just say something.

• it's never annoying

• Kid? you a pedofile? :O

What Girls Said 1

• The guy I'm currently talking to always text me first and I kind of think he wishes I would because he is doing all the work.. but I don't find it annoying that he texts me first.