How do I get him to talk to me again?

So my friend who lives in a different state ((not insanely far away)) but still a different state kept communication with me for a while through texts and calls and stuff like that by the way he's a guy...anyway we both kinda like each other and flirt a lot and stuff like that and all the sudden one day I was talk to him and then he just never replied and I'm not sure if its something I said but he just stopped replying altogether and I keep trying to get him to talk to me in every way I can think of I even asked my friend Paul for advice and he said that sometimes he just chooses people to stop talking to out of the blue...when I heard that it makes me really upset cause I am a guarded person and I cannot stand when people come into my life and then just leave without a reason and he even promised me he would never do that to me

so I guess my real question is what should I do now?

What Guys Said 1

• Let it go. He is who he is.

• i can't just let it go tho

• i really like your answers but I always feel like its my fault that people decide to walk out of my life I feel like I did something to cause it

• You do understand how silly that is. As if you have some kind of magic power to control how others behave. All you're noticing is a coincidence of previous experiences, but far too statistically insignificant to think it's some kind of pattern that you create. Stick to working on changing yourself, as you have much power to do so. Forgive yourself for not always being the person you want to be. And chill the f*&k out. Go take a hot tub or something.

What Girls Said 0