Should I hang out with the other guy with some other friends and see what happens?

OK so there's this guy friend that likes me and stuff and we are getting to know each other better so I like this other guy who is really nice,friendly and I like him so much though we text now and then but if I don't talk to him he does not send anything but is friendly if we do talk so I don't know if I should wait and see what happens with him or date the other one I know if I go further with the one that likes me it would be hard to tell him I don't want anything serious with him so should I hang out with the other guy with some other friends and see what happens? I'm also a senior so I will be going to college soon. I really don't know what to do!

What Guys Said 1

• Your meeting quite a few guys for a young girl, wait till you go to college you might not be able to keep up . . .

Naturally you would stick to somebody that likes you and is open with you & has nothing to hide. You might be more attracted to the other guy though and don't want to let him go. You hang around him anyway, so I would keep things as they are and see how he changes. With your personality though, it can be emotionally draining, how do you expect to concentrate on studies once you hit college, you seem you attract boys like honey attracts flies . . .

What Girls Said 0