What was the worst excuse you've ever heard?

I just experienced the worst excuse in the world as to why someone never texted me back, so I felt like asking you all what was the worst excuse you've ever heard as to why someone never called or texted you back?

Most Helpful Guy

• A rather shy friend of mine finally plucked up the courage to ask his pretty crush out. Having limited dating experience he pre bought movie tickets, pre-paid cabn he even bought new clothes. @ the time for the date she didn't pitch and he couldn't get a hold of her to find out why I.e she stood him up. A few days later after no contact she tells a mutual friend that she was "embarrased" because she was having "period pains." Lucky for him he saw right through this b*tch who really seemed like a good girl.

What Guys Said 1

• Sore fingers

What Girls Said 4

• After texting and emailing me to death to set up a date I agreed to see a guy who stood me up and avoided talking to me for two days, then wrote to say, "I thought it would be awkward." I told him he could have emailed/texted/called to cancel; he agreed and rescheduled, then did the same thing. I spammed him and blocked his calls after that. I don't have that much free time and felt he had wasted two of my rare days off.

• My ex boyfriend told me once that he was playing basketball for the whole day, from 8am til 11pm and that's why he never called. Lol hence why he's my EX.

• Well maybe the basketball was glued to his hands so he couldn't use the phone! :-P

• um someone I liked left me for another girl and he was a very promiscous boy and he said he really liked me but anyways I asked him why the reason he left me was because I dint have sex with him and he said no but then later on I found out that was the very reason...well I guess its more of a lie but still it pissed me off

• Fell asleep.

Oh wait...thats MY excuse. Heh heh.