Why do girls always like the jerks?

i have two guy friends. one is a really sweet boy, and my parents even love him, and he wants to be with me, yet the other is a complete a**hole, conceited, makes me feel like sh*t, and I can't stop thinking about him. well tease one another etc. he gets on my nerves most of the time. yet he's the one I want and it makes me angry as too why.

there both hot too!

Most Helpful Girl

• ppl want what they can't have. the jerky guy is always 1 step ahead and that's exciting to u. with the sweet boy, you already know you got him so your not thinking of him like that. however I bet if another girl started taking his attention away I bet u'd change your mind lol its like that sometimes

What Guys Said 1

• You're at that age -> The Bad Boy Dooooooosh Stage. The site hotchickswithdouchebags.com illustrates how pervasive this condition is.

What Girls Said 1

• You just haven't been hurt enough by the bad boys yet. Their charm quickly wears off after that ;)