I really don't know if I'm single or taken...Help me figure this out!

Sooo...I really don't know where me and this guy stand...and I'm getting kind of confused cause I really don't know what to say when people ask me if I'm single...& I don't wanna ask him either, I'm pretty shy when it comes to stuff like this!

Me and this guy see each other about 3 days a week. He picks me up almost all the time. We speak everyday. I've met some of his family members. (mom,dad,brother,sisters and cousins) He has only met my sister and little cousin. We do have sex and sometimes I stay at his place.. I'm just confused as to what we are! We go out during the day so it's not like I'm a booty call to him...But I'm just so confused because he hasn't asked me to be his girl...Oh! He also has pictures of us on his Facebook...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• I won't even finish reading your question. If your to shy to ask if your exclusive then your not together... Is he single on Facebook?

• sounds pretty good, but if your unsure it might not hurt to just ask if you guys are exclusive.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds to me like he wants you..to an extent. I don't think he wants to be committed to you, at least not yet. If I guy wants you and only you all to himself he will make that happen. So if I were you, I'd wait a little bit longer.