Dating 2 mths, we slept together... what do I do now?

I've known him for about 6 months total and we have been dating for about 2 months. He is my brother's friend and a member of my social circle. He's very wishy-washy and immature. Anyway, he said that he liked me a lot but that he wasn't looking for a serious relationship right now, and I wanted a commitment but against my better judgment we ended up sleeping together. It happens I guess (not my MO). Now, I know I don't want to be with him because he has issues but, I really don't want things to be weird. Anyway, that was on Sat/Sun - and we hung out afterward for most of the day on Sunday - he bought us pizza and we watched movies. Honestly, the sex was not that good... he couldn't finish the first time which he blamed on alcohol and said it was all his fault and that he was sorry. The next morning, I initiated and he said he was still out of it and he wanted to wait until later in the day when "he had his energy back." Is that normal? So weird! But, we ended up doing it anyway... and it wasn't great again because I had to do all the work. Lazy! Later he asked me about it and I lied and said it was good, he also said the same. He then made some comment about how "next time" it would be "mind blowing" because he's a "great lover." Whatever. When I left things seemed okay - he kissed me goodbye and gave me a hug where he slipped his hands into my back pockets and told me to "be safe." But, I haven't heard from him since... no text. He is like this. Sometimes he goes days without contacting me. But still, I would think that he would at least be a man and say something because of our friendship. Could he be embarrassed or something? Or is he a complete douche because he hasn't said anything to me. Or do guys wait a few days to contact? I've never been in the situation before...

I really don't want him to be a jerk to me and I have decided that we should just be friends anyway but should he have at least text me on Monday? He told me he was not going to be a jerk to me... I mean we are friends if nothing else. I'm really kind of mad. What should I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Is this the same girl who was asking questions about this guy a week or so ago? If so I remember telling you not to sleep with him before you're in a relationship just in case... See what happens when you don't wait? I'm sorry he turned out to be a jerk, but I hope this serves as a lesson for you. And if he was still hungover from the night before then it's not so strange that he would want to wait until later to have sex, and it would also explain why he was so lazy during sex. As for ending things just tell him how you feel and leave it at that.

• just tell him. be blunt :)

• Do I wait for him to contact me though? I don't want him to think I'm crazy... I just wish I could take back that night.

• naw you can contact him, its ok.