Mad that I won't send nude pictures?

So a guy that I have talked to for quite a long time wanted some nude pictures of me after he sent me a risky photo of himself we aren't dating or anything yet but we do have feelings for each other...I didn't feel comfortable with it so I just said that I would think about it. He texted me the next day I'm guessing he thought he would get them then and we never brought up the topic...then just like that he stops talking to me...just out of the blue :( what do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't respect you. If he really respected you, he would respect your decision.

Let him go. There are guys out there who will treat you way better than that. I have been in a similar situation with a selfish, inconsiderate, disgustingly selfish horny guy who acted like a dog with a hard little d*** that wouldn't f*ck off and kept begging me to send him nude pics. I gave in and regretted it. I only showed my ass, but I still felt awful for doing it.

Then I ended up dating a guy who was respectful and okay with it if I didn't even send him a picture of my face :) it showed me that good guys respect you. Pigs and jerks don't.

• It's so maddening that guys can go around doing this though playing with our emotions for so long then when you stand your ground they throw a fit and leave! I'm so angry and sad at the same time cause me and him have talked for so long and I thought that there was something there but as soon as I say no to nude pictures he ups and leaves without saying a thing...not even saying he doesn't want to see me again just gone!

• I know how you feel! I had been in a relationship for almost two years with the guy I did that for. Most guys are pigs. Learn that fast.

What Guys Said 2

• f*** him (not literally)

• Don't do it. If he's not willing to wait till you want to he's not worth keeping.

What Girls Said 5

• f*** this guy don't even bother with him anymore. its clear that he doesn't even see you as a person, all he wants is sexual gratification from u. just move on and don't talk to him anymore. the only reason he's talking to you is for nude pics and sex. he's a scumbag, this is the type of guy that would show his friends and even put you on the internet anyway. he's not someone you should waste your time worrying about

• yea that was my first thought too. I didn't trust sending pictures cause I don't want to end up on the net somewhere or have my pictures shown to all of his friends.

• Like Sketchy said, f*** him. If he's going to ignore you over that it's clear that his sexual satisfaction is more important to him than your comfort. He's not worth your time.

• Nothing.. Now you know his hidden agenda . Congrats you played it right!

• Be grateful that he's gone and that you had better sense than to send him a risky photo of yourself! Good riddance!

• you don't do anything. he wanted naked pictures of you and you won't send them so he's done with you...which means all he wanted was spank bank material or stuff to show his buddies.

you did the right thing by telling him nooooo. he thought by sending you pictures of him that it would guarantee some of you thankfully you're smarter than that and you didn't let yourself get played.

be grateful you aren't an idiot and laugh at his lame attempt at trying to use you...and failing bwahahahaahaa!

• i know I should be happy but at the same time I feel kinda sad cause I really did like him :( I thought that he actually liked me back but obviously he just wanted one thing...

• unfortunately I guess it is how you weed them out...and I will get over it but I just can't get over how he treated me and could act like that for so long then just leave. I feel betrayed and deceived...

• yeah that's how girls get jaded...and guys for that matter. but in some ways being alittle bit jaded is good just don't let yourself be so jaded you can't move past it and trust someone again. it'll just take some time.