My boyfriend wants to french kiss?

I'm fine with regular kissing and making out, but for some reason a tongue going into my mouth makes me instantly think of a little fish (like a minnow), or an eel. It grosses me out lol. But at the same time, I'm intrigued and I kinda want to try it.

Help! How do I get over the whole fishy thing? Lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• Tongue wrestling. A fun sport. I love it. Then stick your tongue in HIS mouth. Or - meet half way at first. If you're "only" at the point of kissing then keep in mind that it's qute - tame - and there are other exotic places that a tongue can go. But first you have to be over the concept of one just getting into your MOUTH.

Try it. Once. And then assess things.

Of course you could suggest a toothbrush and/or mouthwash first because it might ease things a little. I was just posting a message saying how much we love garlic and even that won't keep a good tongue fight down. But you're not ready for that.

If you're intrigued that's enough reason to give it a go. And another person's tongue against yours does not have the texture of fish, or worse, an eel, so that should help things too.

And it's soft. And warm.

Yeah it's wet - you can't win 'em all.

But as with most things. Once. Just once. Then make your assessment.

Otherwise known as "don't knock it 'til you try it"

And - since you are the one with the hang up, maybe it's better if you make the first move.

Keep us posted!

LOL

What Guys Said 2

• practice

• Rofl. Just have to be in the moment when it gets intense.

What Girls Said 5

• I've never actually had a guy try to put his tongue in my mouth before... Generally french kissing is you just part your lips and flick your tongues together and such. But you're still really young so don't worry about "getting over it" have fun while it lasts, be goofy and silly and grossed out by random things while it's still acceptable, hahaha.

• LOL that's why I call it

tongue fighting

tongue wrestling

tongue lashing

But if you really like the person it can get to the point (as it is with me) that no body part is off limits.

Almost no body part.

I have tasted every body part my wife makes accessible to me except

-inside her nose

-her eyeballs

That's it. Open season every place else my tongue can reach. LUNCH TIME!

• Making out is french kissing... I don't know what you've been doing? Lol. "french kissing" is nice with the right person, otherwise it can get gross. But I thought it was gross before I kissed someone too and it really isn't you just have to try it. :)

• I thought the same thing when I was dating, just try it and when you get into the heat of the moment, its amazing :) trust me.

• It does seem really quite disgusting when you think about it, doesn't it? But most sexual acts seem gross when you think about them objectively. In the heat of the moment, and if it's done well, it's actually quite nice. :) Just give it a try! Also, it does take a little bit of practice to get it down completely with whoever you're kissing. It's sort of a foreign feeling when they first stick it in, you have to get used to it.

• Frensh kissing is fun girl ;) try it once and you'll see.