How long should I wait before texting this guy?

So I've liked this guy for a while and Monday he started a conversation with me on Facebook and we talked for about an hour. He responded right away to everything I said. When he had to go he said "Hey, I have to get off the computer but here's my number, text me if you want" I didn't text him that night, and I still haven't because I don't want to look desperate. We have some classes together and I see him everyday.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah text him when you feel like it. A girl started a conversation with me on Facebook a couple days ago. We met through some mutual friends early that month but really had no other contact besides that.

I said the exact same thing this guy said and went to bed.

The very next morning at like 10AM I got a text from her. Now if that's not soon, I don't know what it is.

Long story short, I was very happy to receive that text :)

• its stupid to follow txting rules or whatever you wanna call them. Txt him when you feel like it. Ul learn real quick that those rules are pointless

What Girls Said 0