Girls and guys: How can you tell if someone is interested in you only for your looks?

Hey everyone! There was a question on here worded like this, but meaning something else ( link so I thought I'd ask what I thought it meant here.

Anyway, what signs does a guy or girl give off that he/she only likes you for your looks and just wants to get in your pants?

Most Helpful Girl

• If they keep staring at me or look me up and down, I would think they only like me for looks. This guy...I think he had some sort of a disorder, came up to me and asked for a hi-five. He kind of looked dazed and asked which university I went to. I was really scared looking at his facial expression. He left for about 30 seconds and came back asking for another hi-five. Every few seconds he asked for a hi-five. It was kind of easy to assume that he only liked me for my looks. But yeah, if strangers show signs of attraction in their body language immediately I would think they're only interested physically.

• So let's say I might see you in school and don't know you too well. But I see you and think "Hmm, she's laughing and smiling. I should get to know her." How would you want me to act around you?

• I'd like you to approach me and say hi.

What Girls Said 2

• If they put " ;) " a lot then yeah.. if they compliment on your body & how your ass or boobs look.. if they say your hella fine. if they wanna party with you. try talking dirty with you.

• they're not that interested in listening to you or in what you have to say, whether you're feeling bad or had a bad day or whatever...

What Guys Said 1

• For me such a person doesn't exist and never did. I don't know if being ugly is what you'd call and "advantage" but at least I can say nobody has EVER been interested in me just for my looks.