Which girl would you choose?

2 girls:

Girl A is a 10 and has an OK personality but has shown you that she can't be trusted and is a bit promiscuous...still, she's nice enough.

Girl B is a 6.5-7 and has a great personality and is really nice but she's a bit weird or different than the girls you are used to...still, she's very kind.

who would you choose?

Most Helpful Guy

• neither... but realistically anyone reading this would have to meet the two girls first. It doesn't work like this.

What Guys Said 5

• If girl A is ready and willing to take an STD test, then I'd be happy to administer sexual intercourse thereafter.

But neither of them would be girlfriend material.

• I would rather choose B , as I find it very hard when I think I can't trust someone

• i would be tempted by A but I would rather if she is smart, I like that kind of weird people.

• I would choose A because I like pretty promiscuous girls, They usually are fun to be with and you can be bluntly honest and don't have to dance around to get with them.

• Weird Girls are the best (as long as they have some smarts) there more fun, entertaining and interesting so I'm def voting option 2. Though the previous comment about having to meet them is def valid :)

What Girls Said 0