Don't know who to pick?

OK so I'm not exclusively seeing any guy right at this point but I've been going on a quite a few dates with quite a few different guys and well there all great guys and I really really like them and I know a couple of them are falling for me I just don't know how to cut some of them loose with out hurting them cause they are all really nice guys and I've known all of them for awhile now but I don't know which one I want to choose to start dating exclusively. cause with a couple of the guys it looks like its starting to look like it might go that way. so how do I know which one to choose? I've done a pro and con list. I just don't know how to choose

Most Helpful Guy

• whoever you do choose, you have a duty to let the guys who didn't make the cut know right away so that they can move on. Don't be nice to them and DO NOT SAY "LETS BE FRIENDS, MAybe sometime in the future." They need to be rejected and believe it's over otherwise you'll string them along for a long gay ride.

Since we don't know a lick about these guys, You'll just have to choose, live with the decision and if it's the right one, great... if not then learn from it and move on.

Good luck chooser.

What Guys Said 1

• Just say "I have to tell you, (Harvey, Joe, Ken, Mike, Todd, Justin) I'm just not feeling it. Can't help the way I feel, you know. But leave your resume and if an opening arises, I'll be sure to contact you"

What Girls Said 1

• Hmmm... You should go for the one you have the most feelings for : )! Heart is everything, it will lead you on the right path ; )!