Online dating--how long after dating someone should I take my profile down?

I went on a date with this guy I met online. The date went great and we have another date tomorrow. The problem is every time I go on the website, I see that he's online! Sometimes 2-3 times a day!. It's such a weird situation because I only go online to see if he's on. Maybe he goes on to see if I'm on? I definitely should not say anything to him right? I mean this is so early--we only went on one date.

we were Facebook friends for 2 years without actually meeting. 3 weeks ago I went through my friends list & deleted him. The day after our date,he said "why did you delete me"? I said "t because I had never met you & plus I heard it causes a lot of drama with people you potentially like" He said it was cool. When I told him I looked at his pictures on the dating websight, he said "Oooh please you just saw me y'day." He sounded like he didn't believe me and thought I'm on the websight fishing!

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely would keep this to yourself unless you're both already had "the talk" of being exclusive (which often occurs soon after you start having regular sex.)

Because until you're exclusive it's perfectly acceptable for him to be dating other women, unless he's said otherwise. :)

Or find another guy more worth your efforts? Hehehe.

~ Robby

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, don't take it as anything just yet, but if you both decide to give it a go, then you should agree to delete your profiles, because why would either still want to look if your trying to make this one work,x

• He's still setting up dates with others, and will, until you two are a couple.

• idk, I used to have a I.M. that was from a datesite,any time I turned my computer on,it would appear as if I was at the site,just because the i.m. was on the computer and the computer was online? same scene?

• only when your marriage is coming in cos he might get someone else the way he got you so when you know you've picked the date for your wedding then put off with your profile or when you are engaged to him

• It's dating, isn't it?

• Your instinct is right

What Girls Said 2

• U keep looking and your profile active until you mutually agree to be exclusive . Until then its all a fair game. And don't keep looking to see if he is online. Assume that he is and leave it at that. You are expecting too much at this time. Red flag!

• it's the same as dating someone you met not online. you're allowed to date other people and check out other profiles until you guys have the exclusivity talk. until then, he's allowed to do whatever