Do guys not want to be a girls first kiss or something?

Well, the question says it all. I was wondering if it is embarrassing or a turn off for a guy to be a girls first kiss. or if its a turn off or if its something to be proud of to be the one to take a girls v card

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be an honour provided I had feelings for the lady. I guess the only situation where I wouldn't want to be the first is for girls that still have the unrealistic fairytale thoughts of her first kiss being magical and having enough fireworks to rival Guy Fawkes day because I'm only human.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't mind, if I don't have feelings for the girl, it wouldn't be right to do that and it would feel kinda wrong but if they are okay with that then ill get over it.

• I personally don't mind... and I'm pretty much saying the same thing that Phoenix 1991 is saying... I would feel wrong if I took the V-card from a girl that I had no feelings for..

What Girls Said 0