What do you do when you are being mind f*cked?

I know a guy friend who totally screwed over my mind last night, the last night before our 5 week winter break. Long story short I have a guy friend at home that I like and then my friend at university starts trying to convince me it's a bad idea even though he's never met the guy. When we are hanging out he gets a bit flirty which I do with friends just for fun, nothing is meant by it. But he seemed like he really likes me and I don't know what to do. I've been obsessing and so confused. I don't know what to do. I've got a guy that likes me who I liked too, but that was earlier in the semester. I gave up because he showed little interest in return. and I have a guy friend who I don't know if he likes me or not :( how do I sort these things out in my head, I don't know how to feel about either of these guys right now. The cognitive dissonance is driving me batty. Any advice would help a ton! Thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• This is a tough call to make. The only advantage I see is that the guy at home would be more accessible to you unlike the other guy you like at university might live far away and you might have to wait next semester to see him. It's tough because you like this guy on campus but you don't know if he likes you in that way. The only thing I think you cna do is either go with the flow, follow your heart and go with your instinct. You can also write down the pros, and cons between the two and maybe you cna pick the better of the two.

What Girls Said 0