Where are all the nice guys at?!

"Nice guys" always complains about how girls goes after "bad guys". Well, I don't! I want to meet a nice guy and get to know him and maybe become boyfriend&girlfriend. Where are you hiding? I only get approached by boys who only want to have some fun and when I try approach a guy in the library, the bus stop or school I always get rejected or they end up being bad guys. I'm pretty and a very happy girl, tiny but almost always smile. :)

Tell Me! Where are the good guys who are searching for a girlfriend hiding?! :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Looking for a nice guy I would suggest a guy who talks positive and never talks negativly about someone. For a good guy I would suggest it's a plus if he talks about his family in a positive light and speaks about the girls in family (sisters/mom mainly) in a well manner.

There isn't a general rule for most good guys.

I will say that I've seen most nice guys transform into bad guys...

Look for them in your classes.

Btw there's a difference between nice and good guys. You want a good guy not a nice guy.

What Guys Said 14

• 1: Nice guys are either gay or taken or one of the following below:

2: Nice guys don't "look" for girls, often they don't have the confidence to

3: Nice guys who do come up to you are often the guys who are most awkward. Nice guys don't leave lasting impressions

4: Nice guys are normally too complimentary. Nice guys get friend zoned... a lot.

5: Nice guys aren't normally the most dazzling person. Nice guys don't check themselves out in the mirror and aren't normally the first guys that will get "checked out" by girls.

6: Nice guys are statistically more likely to have a more menial job. Nice guys aren't aggressive about getting that promotion, despite probably being more qualified than most.

7. Nice guys will come across as either clingy or boring within a relationship. Nice guys don't do the whole "don't ever be the first one to contact" thing.

8. Nice guys don't really know how to play the "game". The "game" intimidates Nice guys.

9. Nice guys won't push the whole getting into your pants thing. Nice guys come across as being distant.

10. Nice guys are going to submit to most things you demand. Nice guys are pushovers.

11. Nice guys won't tell you if you're doing something wrong while with them. Nice guys hide problems until its too late.

12. Nice guys are also typically the guys who are least likely to get a date in earlier life and, so, to compensate, they usually have poorer social skills in place of higher academic achievement. Nice guys are geeks and nerds.

13. Nice guys usually stay in the background or don't do the whole "social scene" thing at all. You know the guy the wingman or the potential date stomps on to get to you? That's the Nice guy.

14. Nice guys place women on pedestals. Nice guys are either wimps, p****** or a bit "gay".

15. Nice guys won't complain about getting stood up. Nice guys aren't perseverant. Nice guys sometimes give up trying.

16. Nice guys finish last and never get "that" girl.

17. Nice guys are everywhere, but you see them nowhere, and you think about them even less.

18. I am that Nice guy.

• Right Here! : D

I agree with Turbulentdan12 though, Either they are already in a relationship or often times the "nice guys" aren't the ones with the most confidence. So I would say keep taking the initiative as you are, and you will find a guy that is great for you.

• There are more "nice guys" than "bad guys" out there. The problem is that these aren't the ones most girls think of when considering who they'd want to date. And when the nice guys get a girlfriend, they have a tendency to last a lot longer than the bad guys.

• But I'm not picky :O as long as he's nice and respects me and isn't 300 lbs Or dying I'm happy to try date him and see if we click. :D Just a nice respectful smile for me is so much more attractive than stupid cocky jerks :|

• There are plenty out there. Many "nice guys" tend to be shy as well. You might have to do a little work to get to know him, but there are plenty out there. Believe me.

• Yes, I know some are shy and that's why I approach and try to get a conversation going :) But they just reject me :( I got a phonenumber from a guy once when I asked if we could play videogames sometime, but I never got a response when I texted two days later. I just wonder where good single guys hang around so I can hunt in their natural habitat! ;D Lol

• ahhh I am here yo!

1) Nice guys are probably the guys that aren't very smooth to start with. So if he is sort of awkward that might give you the hint that he is a nice guy, as nice guys don't go shotgun and go and pick up any girl they see.

2) Nice guys are most likely not the very popular kind. Nice guys are usually lost in the crowd and they don't attract attention to themselves, as they aren't loud. This is why women tend to like jerks so much, because jerks are very vocal about themselves and are easy to find.

3) Nice guys are the guys that don't go out every weekend. They are guys who like to most likely stay home and watch a movie or guys that may like to drink as well, but they like to do it with just a few people at home.

4) Nice guys are not cocky. These are the guys that do not say "yeahhh bitch, I am everything that you have been lookign for!"

5) They usually go all the way to help others and might be sometimes too nice with people. Too nice that some people might get advantage of them.

6) These guys are the ones that do not fight. They are not pushovers, but just because you are not a pushover it doesn't mean that you need to fight every person out there who bump on you. These people usually just walk away if something like that happene to them. They may be pissed that is for sure, but they won't fight back necessarily.

7) Nice guys are not aggressive. These are not the guys that will not go to hell and back to get their attention, because they have no idea what to do and they feel frustrated that they may not be going anywhere...this is why contrary to belief playing hard to get will weed out not the players, but the guys that know what to do when that situation happens. You may ask yourself, well who are these guys? The experienced, the ones who have had done to them before many many times. Who are these? The Players.

• Some of us are in China teaching English, or one thing.

Approaching good guys is an art. You need to quickly react to any hint you've made a mistake. No matter where you look, there are going to be jerks and no one can tell in advance which is which.

Guys surrounded by Chinese women like me, are a certainty to be nice guys.

• what girls say they want and what they respond to are 2 different things, so you don't really want a nice-guy, eventhough I am a nice-guy, I am no push-over, I stand up for myself, don't let people talk crap on me

• One way is to just talk to everyone and you'll find one eventually ;p

• The nice guys were voted off the island by all of us real men, they're gone. XD

• Sometimes the nicest are the baddest; that is if you're looking for a true 'bad guy' aka psychopath.

• But I don't want a bad-boy. I want a nice guy :D

• The Anonymous kinda throws off you're explanation.

• 1.Volunteering at local organizations.

2.At church

• I wouldn't be caught at either of those.

I've seen the income of top committee members in point 1 and on principle will never support them again. If the spca comes knocking they will only get food from me, but I'm not helping to fund someones million dollar paycheck from their Volunteering/non profit organization.

I've also got enough knowledge from studying religion to know about the lies they tell people which disgusts me.

• You wouldn't be caught at either of those places because you're not nice.

• iamchum said it all.

I once considered myself a nice guy. Focused, hardworking, dedicated, kind were how my classmates described me as, but as the years went on I realized that I was just plain undesirable. I eventually gave up being nice to people and helping two faced people who would just use me.

It took a while but I finally came to terms with it and became numb toward people, I also gave up trying to be the best I could be, looking or even trying to find a girlfriend.

• They're all over the place. I hope you actually get one soon that's not cynical yet.

• I'm here but no one f-ing wants me so I gave up and quit trying at all. I'm even considering turning mean.

What Girls Said 4

• they are everywhere, I've mostly ended up with the nice guy because I'm not like most girls

• we all are looking for...

• I'm feeling the same way

• I'm in the same boat :(