Your crush/date age range?

Like, what is the what is the age you consider too old, too young, or just right? I know some people say when it comes to love, age is nothing but a number, but I'm curious.

I mean, I'm 18, but I have had a semi-small crush on a 28 year old and 30 year old (is that weird?) But I'm just guessing it was because of the maturity level as opposed to younger people.

What do you consider your maximum/minimum crush/date age range?

Wow, some are really interesting ranges. I guess you could tell my maximum is 10-12 years older, and my minimum would have to be a few months younger.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am almost 40, and (no offense) but if I lost my wife, (God forbid), I would not consider a woman under 35, for virtually any reason... just because no matter how much passion we had between us, there is no way I could teach her what I know ~ and I wouldn't want to try to accelate this porcess, because it's not right... you should learn this on your own.

Sure, young women are extremely beautiful... been there, done that. But nature finds it's way... a man my age should be with a woman with my age. And Vice Versa.

What Guys Said 6

• thats cool, I got a crush on a lady I work with and I'm 20, she's 28. Every guy @ work hits on her and talks to her, she's so pretty though I don't blame them but she has a boyfriend with a kid ...

so I don't talk to her, I don't want to get any mixed emotions from her or fall for her. She's like a college girl when you look @ her, she looks like 22 but she isn't haha.

I bet she always wonders why I don't talk to her, but I just respect the fact she has a kid & a boyfriend and I wouldn't want to try and become anything that would be in the way of that.

we always look @ each other off and on, I know she finds me attractive and a girl I work with told her I think she's cute, so it makes it so much harder to actually talk now cause I don't want it to seem like I'm trying to get with her ... although I really want to. ha ha but nope never do I approach or talk to her. I leave her be as I would leave her kid and boyfriend alone.

• 23-31 is my range.

Everyone is a bit different; a good rule of thumb is to figure out mutual experiences. I would say it'd be a different experience to date someone who hasn't gone through college as opposed to someone who has graduated and is working. It COULD work, but it depends on his interests, yours, your maturity levels, and your life experiences. Oh, and obviously the law, so no dating 14 year olds! ;)

• well when I turned 20 I told my self 4 years up and 4 years down. but now that I'm 27 anyone around 20-30 is a good age range for me. only reason I say min of 20 is because between ages 14-18 girls all look the same to me so 20 is my safe min age. If a girl who was 18 or 19 told me that's how old she was than I would date her.

• In the last year, I had a crush on a 19 years-old and on a 26 years-old.

But, what is important is that your significant other should be a the same step as you are - in these steps don't coincide with the same age for everyone - otherwise it could only bring trouble. For example, if the said 19 years-old has kids, I wouldn't have been interested, even if she is younger than me. On the other hand, the said 26 years-old is a college student like me, so I was interested even if she was older.

Of course, an underaged girl or a women who isn't fertile anymore are off-limit, whatever the step they are at.

• 18 - 50 :)

• Possible 18-60 I dated a 56 year old depends on the girl/woman

• 17 & Up here.

What Girls Said 8

• I guess I sit squarely in my mid twenties now...(that is still weird for me to say...)

Lower limit is probs 19-20ish, depending on the person's maturity, upper "limit" somewhere in the 30's

Mostly just someone in the same general place in life I am, its more about that and who they are then age.

• I just turned 26, so To be at least date-able, id prefer if he was of legal drinking age.

18 between 20, we can get it in, but as far as dating, probably not.

• Hmm well my crush is 48. He looks damn good for his age(and is good in bed too. heh heh).

Typically,I go for guys around my age..10yrs older or younger..no. Late twenties is ok,but early twenties,no.

• I'm 20 and my age range is 21-26 :)

• I'm 20. the youngest man I would date would be 33. I have a thing for men in their 30's and 40's.

• im 20 and my guy is 24. :)

• I'm 18. my crush is 5 days younger than me haha.

I'd probably go 2-3 years older and maybe 1 year younger.

• I would probably go for a guy up to 10 years older than me. But I would feel weird with anyone more than a year or 2 younger lol.