I really like this boy who has a GF, I want to hang out with him but how can I ask him the right way?

See, I really like this guy that is in one of my classes. he has a gf, but I still really do like him. he siles at me sometimes,and today we chatted for a bit. I hung out with him once. I really want to hang out with him soon again(even tomororw after work...hes done the same time I am but at a differnt place.). how can I ask him to hang out? please help

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're looking for a relationship other than just "friends" with a guy who already has a girlfriend and seems happy, I'd say don't go for it. Sure you may really like him, but for right now he should be off limits to any outing other than a friendly one. I only say this because if you get too into this idea you can get closer to him, and he likes his GF, you may get really hurt or upset. For right now, I'd say just try to be a good friend to you, hey if things don't go out well for him and his girlfriend, he will remember you were there for him through all of that as a good friend, and might see you as more than just a friend later...

What Guys Said 2

• im no expert but I think it depends if his girlfriend knows, and how jealous she gets. cause if she's jealous and finds out ur doing anything really with him it may not be good. but I don't see why you guys can't have some fun and get coffee,library, etc. it really depends on whether you guys can keep it at a freindship level, which by the way ur making it sound would be kinda tricky. but you could also become best freinds with his girlfriend if ur that interested with him. please don't hate me for my honesty.

i hoped dis helped

• Well, you could ask him to hang out with your friends. (And he can bring his girlfriend also.)

The girlfriend part is key.

Regardless of whether the girlfriend actually comes, he will not be on guard that you are trying to date him. (And his girlfriend will be less on guard too.)

Regardless of whether you are actually interested in dating him or not, this will allow you to at least be friends.

What Girls Said 1

• you must be super young because HUNNY you shouldn't want a man that has another. Get a life and find a man that is single and available to you...that is what you deserve...so stop demeaning yourself and find a man who is ready to have a relationship. How would you feel if you were his girlfriend...remember karma is a bitch and what goes around comes around...so find another guy or infact why don't you work on your self esteem first and once you feel like a strong young woman you will attract a much better man! Keep your head up.