Is it possible to like two girls at once?

This guy likes this girl but then he was flirty with me/trying to be near me etc and I didn't respond so now he's going out/dating the other girl... is it possible he was flirting/getting to know both of us or do you only crush on one girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't speak on this guy's mindset, but for me personally, there's about five or six girls that I "like" as more than a friend and could see myself entering a relationship with, and one girl that I would drop everything for if she were to ever lift the blockade on the friend zone.

What Guys Said 2

• No offense, but it sounds like he only likes your body, hence why he chose the other girl, maybe she has a personality that appeals to him, but with you he only has lust

• Nah, a lot of times it's two. I makes sense the way he's acting. When it's two best friends that I like I just have to choose lol.

What Girls Said 0