Am I overreacting to this stupid sh*t

Last night my friend texted me and we were talking for a little about whatever I assume he wanted to hang out cause that's what we were joking about but when I was like but really what do you want to do he stopped texting me back after so that was bugging me I was going to text him at the end of the night saying like text a bitch back like in a joking way to just let him know I dint like that

but he end up texting me like two hours later saying I'm at this hookah bar wanna come and thi is the part I want to know about. I said no I don't want to come and I don't like how you text me when your already there when you could of told me about it before e when we were talking. And would like to be informed of where you want to meet up before your there and have already gotten started

Most Helpful Guy

• i can tell you one thing never over react to a text some could have invited him there and at the last minute he thought about asking you if you wanted to come..the one thing I realize about texting is unless your into it like that you never have there full attention even in a phone call so don't blame hi m for that instead you should be glad that he texted back and thought of you while he was out cause guys aren't to big on texting not saying your not right...it just be thankful he said something back you know...just sit back and think about things like that before you act take your time cause it won't run out...hope this helps

What Guys Said 2

• not worth the hot head believe me

• Whatever. Life's too short for petty complaints.

What Girls Said 2

• Yep you're overreacting. Sometimes it's good to just let things go when it comes to these situations. No need to work yourself up over something like this. He did invite you and maybe he was busy in the first place or due to circumstances. It's never good to flip out over texts.

• Yes, you are overreacting. He didn't figure out where he would want to go that night so he stopped texting but then when he went there he texted you to invite you to come and join. I think you were too sensitive about it.