Reviews of PlentyOfFish?

Who here has used POF? (PlentyOfFish.com) It's an online dating site in case you don't know what it is and/or were wondering.

I just wanted to find out some peoples thoughts of that site before I decide whether or not to sign up.

It seems like a decent dating site, but I mainly want to hear what everyone has to say about it first. :)

What Guys Said 2

• i check on my PlentyofFish profile about once every 6 months, in comparison to OKCupid, which is maybe twice a month.

• Soo you didn't like it that much, I see?

• well I did meet someone through PoF who is now a Facebook friend, so I guess it's good for that

• Ah, ok.

• ive used it awhile back. but its very limited on people who are actually on there.

couple cute ones but for some reason I feel like they all have some issues

single mom, divorced, long relationship, emo's, people who never had gfs/bfs

it was just wierd...

• I know it's limited with the people that live in the area, but since I'm only 20, can't imagine too many people are divorced already. Lol jk, but still..

What Girls Said 0