Have you ever gone on a date just because you're bored?

Lol I have. I figure it can't hurt to have some fun. what's the worst that can come from it? You might end up liking your date. Besides its good practice. So have you or would you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup I have and I would again. I have my limits tho. He has to look decent and intelliegent

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. Once I met this guy for a drink and intended it to be just a casual date but said no to the second. He totally lashed out at me! Not good.

• I have gone on dates that I did not expect to lead somewhere.

In all honesty, most of my dates are just for the sake of it if they are guys I just met because they are practically strangers so the odds are that it won't lead to a second date anyway.

On the other hand if it was someone I've known for a while I would take it more seriously.

What Guys Said 1

• No but I think it's a great idea not because of being bored but just to be social and like you said, good practice. Of course, wouldn't lead the girl on, but going out for a casual date doesn't hurt.