How do I ask him where it will go?

I have been going to this guys apartment for the past month. he picks me up and drops me back off (its like a 20 min drive each way)

we hook up and I kinda like him how do I ask him subtly if its going to go any where in the future or if its just going to be a friendship kinda thing?

so we were talking last night I askd him if he thinks friends who hook up if he thinks that lasts and he says unless one makes a deliberate move to change that...

and I told him things liek this either go in two ways and I askd him what his oppinion on that was and he says I think tht what you think matters most... what does that mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to break it off, ask him that question.

• so we were talking last night I askd him if he thinks friends who hook up if he thinks that lasts and he says unless one makes a deliberate move to change that...

• It means he's too meek to admit that he'd rather keep things as they are, but as long as he continues getting the nookie, he'll agree to anything.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him you want more. if he says he does not. move on. or you could wait a few years until he tells you he's getting married. don't ask him where it will go, it isn't up to him, its up to both of you. & don't be subtle. gather some dignity and be clear.

• Say its time for me to move on. If you want more you know where to find me. You are starting to like him you don't want to get too attached then learn that he doesn't feel the same.