What percentage of your dating would you consider based on looks?

for example when I date, I go by %25 looks / %75 personality

what about you?

so it seems women are definitly more shallow in terms of looks, contrary to what some people say guys are

Most Helpful Girl

• This question is completely unanswerable for me because I can fall in love with the most awkward looking guy because of a thing called chemistry that just makes me want to be with him for some reason or for that matter it could be the most hottest guy. I do not date on a certain looks or personality criteria. It doesn't work for me. If there's this special spark whenever I see him and talk to him, then it's all good and really I'm odd when it comes to these things.

What Girls Said 5

• 45% looks 55% personality.

I'm picky unfortunately -_- sucks so much, but personality is a bit more prominent. Though I'm not to flexible if I don't feel attracted to the guy. I know I know, kinda shallow. But I can't help it T.T

• Were all pretty shallow.

• ha ha well I don't know - I'm average - but it's just that he's attractive to me, he doesn't have to be Bradd Pitt ha ha :P

I already went the whole route of dating someone who I didn't find attractive. Yea. Not fun lol :P

• @ Update

I saw more 50/50's than anything.

And all those guys down there are bullsh*t lying. So much for honesty dudes.

• I never really understood this type of question, love can't be defined with a simple mathematical ratio. But I'm going to say 50/50 if you're going by what I look for. Meaning I look for both and probably wouldn't date someone if I wasn't attracted to both their looks and personality. If they had a great personality but looking at them made me sick, I don't think I'd want to date them and it works the same with good looks and a bad personality.

However, if what you're really asking is what do I feel is more important then definitely personality carries more weight. My standards for an attractive personality are a lot higher than my standards for attractive looks and I value a good personality more than good looks. A great personality can make an average looking guy more attractive and a bad personality would make an otherwise good-looking guy way less attractive. I'd rather have an okay looking guy with a great personality than a very good looking guy with a mediocre personality.

• 50/50.

• @update, please don't make me laugh. Only 4 guys answered and 6 gals. Hardly enough people for you to come up with that conclusion. I admit I can be somewhat shallow though sometimes.

• looks...100% as the person's race is included in that.

• wow no personality factor at all?

• White guys are hot ^^ I'm going to be dating one soon. If that bothers you - I don't care lol :P

• most guys of different races do indeed look like sh*t compared to white guys...so it's obvious why you would want to do that...that includes women..white girls are the best.

• 50,50

What Guys Said 4

• 2% looks. If she's washed and combed, I can let a lot slide, but if she's selfish, ill-mannered, or just plain psycho, no amount of looks will save her.

• 10 looks 90 personality. a mediocre girl with a kick ass personality makes her super sexy

• Im attracted to like 47% of women. I think that's pretty good hahaha :D

• 50-50 they are both equally important to me