Guys do like it when a girl kisses you with lip stick or lip gloss?

Lets say its the end of the night and you want to kiss her do you:

Tell her to take off the lip stick/lip gloss

Kiss her anyway cause you don't care

She knows your going to kiss her and she takes it off before you can say anything

You only like to kiss her with lip stick

You only like to kiss her with lip gloss

And Why?

• Tell her to take off the lip stick/lip gloss
  • Kiss her anyway cause you don't care
  • She knows your going to kiss her and she takes it off before you can say anything OR She never wears Lip gloss or Lip Stick
  • You only like to kiss her with lip stick
  • You ony like to kiss her with lip gloss
Thank you everyone.

It seems most don't care.

Cool Beans! : )

Most Helpful Guy

• The only issue I have with makeup is when a woman wears it to bed. The next morning it looks like a demonic clown is trying to use my pillow as a window into this world.

• bahahahahaha :D Momma always told me "you should wake up in the morning looking the way you did when you went to bed."

• Hahaha! And not to mention that it's just not good for your skin either, to sleep with make up on. Clogs pores, results in pimples.

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 4

• I don't really like anything on my lips because it gets sticky after awhile. My boyfriend says he doesn't like the feeling of kissing someone with lipstick or lip gloss either. I don't blame him - I wouldn't want him coming away from a kiss wearing my face.

• I don't wear lipstick or lipgloss, so I wouldn't know. I chose "C" :)

• I kissed a girl & I liked it.

• My boyfriend hates it! He's already told me, "when we get married please don't wear anything on your lips because I don't want to have to wipe your kiss off in front of everyone at the wedding." lol so my vote goes with no.