I have no clue what to do about my boyfriend, and this boy?

Hey!

Okay, so I'm sorry if this is going to be really long. But I really, really need help. I've been dating my boyfriend for 4 years, and I love him, don't get me wrong. But I don't know what to do. I've known this other guy for a little while now, and we've been talking. We haven't done anything, because I'd never cheat on my boyfriend. Anyways, he makes me feel different. My boyfriend and I have all these plans. He's even waiting for me to finish high school, so we can get into the same college, and live together in an apartment. We've been saving up for that for over three years. Both of us working sometimes 3 jobs at a time, just so we could start our lives together. My boyfriend is so sweet to me, but I don't get any, I don't know, 'heart pounding' feelings about him. Sometimes, I don't even want to be with him. I feel like I'm stuck sometimes, like I never knew anything else. Rushed into something, just wanting to be with someone forever, and never experienced anything. Me and him have a lot in common, and I've legit never had so much trust in anyone, he knows every little thing about me. But then this other guy came into the picture, about 11 months ago. With this guy, I just completely let loose. He doesn't know much about me, but I have so much fun whenever he's around. And when he walks into the room, or calls me, I get that 'heart pounding' feeling. Sometimes, I'll hear my phone ring, and I'll be disappointed that's it's my boyfriend. And not him. But, my boyfriend and I have made it through thick and thin together. But this guy is so sweet to me, tells me I'm beautiful everyday, calls me all the time just to say hi, and is constantly wanting to see me or at least skype. And I don't know what to do. Sometimes, when I'm kissing my boyfriend, I'll think of him. Not at the time, but I'd be lying if I said it's never happened. Honestly, at this point, if my boyfriend and I hadn't been through so much and knew so much about each other, I wouldn't want to be with him. My boyfriend is my absolute best friend in the entire world, but he doesn't make me feel like this guy does. And this guy has been making me feel like this for almost a year, and he even once told me that he doesn't want any girl besides me. Because he was a complete player before I came into his life, now I don't think he's even kissed a girl since we started talking and stuff. His step sister is my cousin's cousin, so I know her. She told me awhile ago "You know Paige, he's head over heels for you. And I know you're committed to your boyfriend, but I can't stand seeing him like this. You need to set him straight." I promised I would set him straight, but I never could get myself to. I feel like if I broke up with my boyfriend, I'd lose so much. That security knowing he's always there, a promise of a wonderful future, and even his family. Which our families even do holidays together now. They're like my family. I love him, but I don't know in which way. And I am so completely stuck on what to do. Thank you.

What Guys Said 2

• If you leave your boyfriend, eventually you'll realize that you have lost something really great and you will DEFINITELY I guarantee you WILL miss him. Something that all girls want and you messed it up. It's called making a mistake. Don't throw that away. We all make mistakes and that is what makes us human. But hey, listen to your heart and do whatever makes you happy. All I know is that your current boyfriend might not take you back if you leave him. You need to do something different between the two of you, you and your boyfriend because now it seems like nothing is exciting now. Maybe it's because you and him know everything about each other. Mystery is always exciting. You're curious and want to know more about the person. But now since you know him, it's like ''What next?''. That's where you and him make plans to make a change of pace.

• I keeper seeing this in the unanswered section

So I thought f*** it

Don't be a retard

You're saying that you're thinking about throwing away love

A life that you've built with a man who knows everything about you

Who loves you unconditionally and would do anything for you?

Your best friend in the whole world?

Forget this other guy

You just want a change of pace

Go talk to your boyfriend about it

By don't go off and and destroy both of your lives

• This guy just took the words right out of my mouth and he probably even said it better than I could.

What Girls Said 0