We met today, I got his number. Now I need a little bit of advice?

I met this guy today while walking out from class. We started talking and realized that we knew some of the same people. As our conversations continued we began to have flirty comments here and there. At a random moment he mentioned not having his phone with him at the moment, I replied to him by saying I could never leave my phone behind. He laughed at the comment and then I noticed him looking for something in his bag I then noticed he was looking for paper. I didn’t say anything and just waited, I then realized he was writing something down. Before he left he asked for my name again, handed me the piece of paper with his number on it, smiled and said nice meeting you. I really enjoyed talking with him and we both made good first impressions. Now I want some advice with this… And advice whether I should I call/text him?

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably won't have his phone on him

What Guys Said 3

• Text him something simple, just so he can have your number, too.

• Text him: "Here's my number."

Let's see if he remembers your name, since he'll most likely use it in his response.

• Call him first. Keep it short and be like "hey, this is such and such, I just wanted to say I had a nice time talking to you the other day, thought I'd try you and I look forward to doing it again". He probably won't answer the first time you call, so leave this as his voice mail. Usually, you should wait a couple days but no longer than a week. If he does answer, just say hey, this is such and such, what's up". Again, don't keep it longer than 10 minutes...he's not your GIRLFRIENDS

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, text him! He didn't give you his number for no reason.

• Text him first.