Girl I liked in class won't text me back. what should I do?

I met this girl in my university class earlier this semester and we tarted talking everyday before and after class. I kinda liked her so I asked her out and she said yes. Before going out she changed her mind I guess but that's a while ago now.

So we have kept talking and I have texted her a few times before. We always have pretty good conversation, and never too many lulls or nothing. She laughed and smiled a lot and was still showing she was interested.

The last week was a bit different. I had texted her and she never got back to me. She had seemed just kinda homesick and busy the whole week but whatever. So after finals on Friday I texted her saying something like ' hey never got to say bye, we should hang out sometime, by the way add me on Facebook -..."

Never got a response.

Should I try to contact her again? if so what should I do..text her during break sometime or call her? or wait till next semester and ask if she wants to hangout ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would wait if I was you. let her come back to you if she really wants to talk then she will.

What Girls Said 2

• yeah I agree with hiking grl,If a chick is truly interested in u, she will get back to u... trust me.. don't contact her any more, let her come to u... and If she doesn't get back to u, she isn't interested...so move on..

• Hmm thinking thinking... Oh maybe you should CALL her o.O

What Guys Said 2

• I figured you would have established all of that when you first met her. Seems kinda late now... But give it a shot!

• Nope. Move on.