Is the beach a cute date idea? Need opinions please

On our first date we went to the movies. I now realize why people say don't go to the movies on a first date. I wanted to talk to him the whole time the movie was playing lol at least we had the car ride :\ anyways he asked to see me again sometime and I was thinking the beach would be cute just to sit down and talk to each other, we always have a lot to talk about :)))

Most Helpful Girl

• i think its a good idea but I also suggest you bring food ( the way to a mans heart is through his stomach) lol maybe bake something and make sandwichs yumm and maybe a beach ball cause guys like to be playful. football or volleyball also works. you can also ask him how he feels about it. it would be a cheap date, doesn't seem like a bad idea to me. just don't ONLY talk.

What Guys Said 3

• Is this like a picnic? How is the weather? Would you be in bathing suits? I went to the beach with a girl once, I didn't have the body I have now and was a little self conscious. If it's a picnic I would bring food.

• It's to cold for swim suits

• Not for me personally. I'm a cold weather guy to begin with and, given my past experiences with the swim team, I am incapable of just sitting around at the beach getting tan; I'd be swimming around all day, probably being nowhere near my girlfriend.

• i think its perfect! having a nice "close to paradise" type of enviroment for both of yourself, hell yeah! plus you never know what will the sunset lead to...

• Haha thanks for answering

What Girls Said 2

• Sure why not! Make sure your bathing suit is a cute two piece.and his eyes don't roam while at the beach! Make you a little picnic basket and enjoy the sun, water and each others company!

• The beach @ night with a nice bottle of wine= perfect date