'Good morning' texts?

When you get them, how do you feel? Or if you send them, who do you send them too?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer to send them to a girl that I'm seeing or have interest in dating them. It shows I'm thinking of them when I wake up and I really like how girls appreciate my feelings towards them. Either that's saying goodnight/goodmorning, ask them about their day, tell them they are beautiful, and so forth.

What Guys Said 3

• I used to send them, but girls don't wake up as early as I do.

• makes me feel special to know I'm somebodies first thought of the day. Used to send them to my ex

• pre-coffee? what's so good about it?

What Girls Said 6

• I love getting them! They're so sweet, even if it's one of my friends sending it. Just knowing that they thought of you before they go about their day. My boyfriend will often send them to me, or I'll send them to him if I'm up earlier than him. It's just a nice gesture.

• i love getting good morning texts, it wakes me up and it makes me feel like I am a priority. I send them to my long distance boyfriend of over 2 1/2 years. (we live 3 hrs away). theyre definetely a good thing in a relationship or before starting a relationship with someone.

• I don't send them. I don't know why. I just dont. :/

it all depends on who I'm getting it from:

male friend - cool, but done 2 much , annoying

bf- I don't like "routine" so changing it up is good.

• Love them!

Its just nice to know that someones thinking of you :)

• love 'em!

• I feel beautiful when I get them from a special person :)

And I send them because that person is special to me and deserve to feel that way :)