Is it not a good idea to text every couple of weeks to say,''I miss you''?

we were together six months and got really close, she has a hard time dealing with a relationship especially when she became overwhelmed with recent problems. So like if a week or so goes by I will send her one text ,short and sweet letting her know I love her, or I'm thinking of her and miss her. In which she doesn't respond to them, I feel better letting her know, cause one time she mentioned that she felt like an ex didn't care for her when she broke up with him because she said he acted like he didn't care. and usually the girls try hard to get back with the ones that act like they don't care tho. she has contacted me a few times but only to just act mean, or bitchy and then go, but hasn't in a good way in awhile. is that assuring her that I care when I do this because I definitely don't want things to end forever because she thought I didn't care enough. So is sending a short I miss you or whatever text every week or two weeks a bad idea when I Haven't heard from her, or should I stop with the one I left 2 hours ago that said ''I'm thinking about you, and I miss you, to which I Haven't got a response as I figured, that's why I just made a statement text, because I want her to know that I do care. whether she answers or not doesn't matter, as long as she knows.I know she is struggling with family issues, and I want her to know I care, but also don't want her to be like, ''oh him again''

Most Helpful Girl

• If she was 'thinking of you' than she would contact you. I would advise you to stop, she knows how you feel its up to her now.

• the other day she called to ask if I knew where she left her shoes at, and that was lame because she was wearing the shoes that she was asking about the last time I saw her, so I don't understand her making a reason to call, about every other week about silly stuff she know the answer to.

• Its alright. She knows that you are there for her, you've done what you can :) Its up to her now. Give her time to clear her head and get back on track.

• ok I agree that is best, but I feel like such a weak idiot now for even texting her. and she was probably thinking him again, how weak. lol

What Girls Said 2

• you should stop, especially if she isn't responding to them well or at all.

• so by now she should know I care and I should just leave it alone? I have no problem doing that, but I would hate if I didn't get her back due to lack of effort. or even too much as well. I just don't want her to think I don't care, but I'm probably going to stop.Its just that I miss her so bad at times I want her to know whether she answers or not. but I don't want to push her farther away either.

• no. once or twice is OK, but when you start talking about doing it every two weeks or whatever that starts getting border-line stalkerish and creepy

• I'm kinda in the same situation...He gets busy between 2 jobs and school...He tends to want to contact me more when I give him space

What Guys Said 4

• Not a good idea.

If you ever contact her, it's for an attempt to see her in person. If you want to show her you care, then you can do so by being pleasant and nice to her (still a bad idea though - you just want to have fun and let her have fun in your company - she'll like you more for it). Not by revealing your feelings to her over a text message. That's passive garbage that girls could share with their friends, and laugh about.

Take action - get her to go out with ya and do something fun.

• if your going to do anything affectionate you shoukd do it in person never over text message they will never respect you if you poor your heart out in a message and that also shows weakest if she not feeling the same way

• The only text you should be sending someone who ignores you is a text telling them to hit the road. Women will only ignore you because she's with some other guy. There is no other reason not to, why not just tell you to leave her alone? And by ignoring she'll think it keeps you there as a back-up in case she gets dumped or it doesn't work out. Every text you send reassures her your still there.

I'm sure it's not what you want to hear but you don't really want used damaged goods either.

• I would like her to come back. I haven't texted her at all since I asked this question, I am trying to wait on her to contact me. I do agree with what you said too, it is probably true.

• Stop contacting her, man. 'sovah