I can't get over how he blew me off?

it's only been a week since I sent a text to the guy who blew me off for a week after I spent the night with him (we had been dating a couple of months, last two times spending nite). he never responded to it (wasn't mean just said I was hurt that he blew me off). I feel used, feel like nothing (I mean I don't even get a pathetic breakup via text message). I'm confused about what happened as I thought things were going OK. and now I'm feeling really depressed about it. I let my guard down and got burned. and I don't know when it gets easier. does anyone have advice for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Was the sex at least good?

What Guys Said 1

• Give me your phone number, I'll send you a pathetic break up text, and you'll be able to get over ;D

• lol that was funny thank u...i needed to laugh today! :) I know it'll get easier, just sucks right now.

What Girls Said 2

• You're not going to hear from him again. The only real advice we can give is just to get over it unfortunately.

• get over it you won't hear from him again.