The one person you want to contact you, doesn't but everyone else does. Has anyone else noticed this?

The one person you want to contact you, doesn't but everyone else does. In my case the guy I want to contact me is the guy I have been seeing who just disappeared the last few days and it is not like. I don't know if I should be worried that he had an accident and can't contact me, he doesn't have a cell phone or if I should take it as a hint. I know he is not that busy so he could easily return my message I left a few days ago. He usually returns my messages as soon as he walks in his house. This is odd for him.

And just within the last two hours 3 exes I never expected to hear from again have contacted me. I don't get it.

I shouldn't have talked so much about the guy I was dating because I now realize that the question ends up sounding more like I was asking for advice on that. I am more interested in the weird coincidence of my odd day.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he is super busy or just doesn't want to be bothered right away. There could be a lot of reasons as to why he hasn't texted you. hopefully something bad hasn't happened. I say just wait it out for a while to see if he texts you back. I agree people that I want to text me don't and people I really don't want to talk to texts me.

• I am waiting. My question is actually about the weird coincidence with the 3 exes contacting me all at one at time and at the same time I only want to hear from other guy who isn't.

• Maybe your 3 exs miss you. Yes it is a coincidence. 3 exs were thinking about you and contatced you at the same time. The guy will contact you when he feels like it.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, maybe he just wants a break from you or us maybe he is mad at you for some reason but I think the ex's part is just a coincidence... or maybe he caugh on that you like him and he really doesn't want you in that way and doesn't want to break your heart so he tried to get you back with yur ex's its confusing :p

• Paradoxes of life

• But have you noticed things like this happen?

• Of course. A hit song was written about it

link

What Girls Said 2

• This sh*t happens all day everyday. I would take him not calling me back as a I'm not interested and just leave it at that. If you do hear back from him and he was "busy" or whatever that would be great, but just so I wasn't disappointed I would stop worrying about it :).

• always. life is annoying.