Almost 19 and never been kissed

Ok so I have never been kissed (no relationships either obviously). I'm not desperate or anything, just curious. What's a good way to start a kiss or get a kiss from a guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are an infinite number of ways this will happen, and the only wrong thing would be to PLAN it or try to force it!

So be patient, just make friends with someone you like first. The kiss will happen in good time!

What Guys Said 2

• i say just basically see if the guy is interested and if he is tell him you are to then go from there

• Whoa, time warp!

• Thanks for the upvote but now I feel bad about posting on old questions in the middle of the night.😩

What Girls Said 1

• Sweetie - try turning 21 in a week and never had sex or ever kissed a guy and never been in a relationship - no there's nothing wrong with me... I just think I'm losing interest in almost every guy - but on the plus side there's a movie with Drew Barrymore "Never Been Kissed" and she got a good ending and maybe so will we!