How long were you friends before dating?

This title is self-explanatory, however, were there any issues with it when you guys started being friends and transitioning? Examples: long distance, my personal fav: she/he was already in a relationship at the time, etc... Basically how long were you friends even during any other opposing hardships and how long were you friends before you started dating? and how is the relationship's health at this point?

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend and I have known each other for 4yrs. now and have been hanging out together a lot since his breakup with his girlfriend. Anything is possible,I guess..

• so do you like him more than a friend?

• o I c..u should chat live with me right quick I can help with that

• LOL I'm sure you can!:)

What Girls Said 2

• Well we knew each other from school for 8-9 years before we got together but we were more like acquaintances than friends. We started hanging out and getting to know each other after we ran into each other at a bar one night, and that lasted for about a month and a half before we decided to be in a relationship. There were no hardships or complications during that period and after 9 months of being together things are still fantastic :)

• well congrats. funny how life brought you guys back together

• Thanks! Yeah, you never know what's around the next corner. I'm thankful for being in the right place at the right time that night.

• We weren't friends when we started dating. I met him at my birthday party and 2 weeks later he asked me to date him and it took off from there for about 9 months (give or take.) Broke up 7 months ago and now were "back" together.

• But the guy I dated before him I was friends with him for a year but we were not close friends, we just lived in the same residence (way back lol)

• do you believe having a close relationship could create a relationship over time?

What Guys Said 0