Is it OK to make out with someone when you have been dating someone else for 3 months?

this past weekned I went to a party and I got really drunk and this one guy was really feeling me but I wasn't into him like that because I am currently talking to someone else. he kept grinding up on me touching my ass and feeling up on me. I didn't flirt with him or anything like that. later on in the night I ended up making out with him but I told him to stop because I was talking to someone else. the guy didn't stop and my friend had to get his friend to get him off of me. I had called the guy I'm dating the same night and told him what happened. he got pretty upset about it but we still talking to each other. ever since then he's been acting kind of weird. like more quiet than usual. I still feel like he likes me but I don't know does he have the right to not talk to me anymore or stay mad at me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless the relationship is casual, yes, it is wrong. His not wrong to be upset provided he is able to put it behind him and you don't let it happen again.

What Guys Said 2

• Well it's understandable that he'd be mad at the situation because it doesn't do much to inspire trust. Really it's up to him how he wants respond (obviously) so if he has trouble seeing past it at this point, then not much can be done.

• Of course he has the right to be mad or not talk to you. Most guys don't want their girl or a girl their pursuing making out and dancing with another guy, instantly that would make me question how she feels about me. Does she really like and respect me, is she really interested in me, am I joke to her, that would come across my mind when I found out she made out with that guy. I don't know if I would feel the same about her!

What Girls Said 3

• Even if you two haven't agreed to be exclusive yet, it's definitely a gray area, after three months people tend to assume you're exclusive. And if you HAVE agreed to be exclusive it's definitely wrong! So unless it's been a very casual relationship I can see why he would be upset.

You said you didn't flirt with him, but you gave him the wrong impression by grinding with him and letting him feel you up. If you weren't interested and you were dating this other guy you should've told him to back off right away. You put yourself in a bad situation by not making yourself clear to him when he started putting the moves on you. If you want to avoid a sketchy situation like this in the future then you need to be more conscious of your own actions. And you should also make your intentions clear with someone when you're dating them so there's no confusion as to whether or not you're exclusive.

• No, that makes you a cheater. You've cheated and now you've got to tell them

• I've made out with complete strangers