Why hasn't he called? It's been 2 days.

So this kid in my class asked me to hang out. I went to his house and we watched a movie. He kissed me goodnight and didn't try anything else. He later texted me and told me he had a fun time and thanks for coming over. The following morning he texted me good morning and we talked for like an hour. Now its been like 2 days and I haven't heard from him. I was always told to wait for a guy to text you but I'm just worried he's not interested anymore. I just don't understand cause we had a great time.

Most Helpful Girl

• those rules of who text who and when are totally ridiculous! text him! ... show interest! he already showed it! is not like he had to do all the job!

What Guys Said 1

• Well some guys might wait a few days before texting again, we don't wanna appear desperate either. He might text you soon, instead of waiting you can text him to show interest, trust me guys like that.

What Girls Said 1

• TEXT HIM.

He probably thinks _you're_ uninterested because he always has to initiate contact. If you had a great time, why not ask him to hang out again instead of waiting for him to do everything?