Would guys think I'm weird if they knew I've never dated?

I'm 20 years old and I've never had a boyfriend or dated anyone. I'm really shy and never really flirted back or advanced on any offers I've had before. But now I've decided to try it out, but I'm not sure if disclosing that I'm super new to the game will make guys think something must be wrong with me and scare them away or something. It's not like it's something I'm gonna mention right away, but I'm pretty sure it'll to come up in a conversation sooner or later. Do guys my age or older care or think weirdly of girls who haven't dated at 20?

Thanks everyone :) Doesnt seem so scary anymore. but what about making out and stuff. Like mentioned in a comment, some girls do stuff but have still never dated before. Do guys expect that since I've never dated I don't know any of that stuff? Or will they expect me to know some things, like kissing and such.

Most Helpful Guy

• yup weird. But time to get over that. nothing wrong with you. OK? I take you to a nice dinner, maybe a movie. See it is not so bad. tomorrow I take you to the beach, yeah your bikini is smokin hot. nope not thinking about your weird 20 and not dating before this. I convince you to go to a concert with me, I am so excited you will go. See. I do not care. you are the girl that has my attention and I do not care otherwise. try it out. you will be happy you did and guys will be also. good luck.

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't find it weird , because I'm 19 and never dated either ha ha :D

don't think it's gonna scare them , it might even pleasure them , that you are not an STD overloaded slutty person :p

• Just because someone hasn't dated doesn't mean they haven't had sex lololol.

• But people can do what they want. Except murder and rape I will not tolerate. That sh*t is messed up, but other than that people can make their own decisions.

• about the update : but what a guy expects depends on how the guy sees you , if he likes you (and he's not a total douchbag) he will not like you less because you don't have experience or something... if that is the case just admit it to him , that you might do somthing wrong - he'll probably just think it's cute and tell you not to worry . :) - communication , it's a helpfull thing :D-

• I am 22 and never dated.

• No it's not weird. Any guy that would consider that a deal breaker got some serious issues anyways. So it is nothing to worry about at all. :)

What Girls Said 3

• Well I'm not 20 but I haven't and I just tell people the truth: it's because I have commitment problems. To be honest if they think it's weird that's fine, I'm not here to please them you know? I wouldn't worry about it.

• Doubt it. I didn't start dating until I was 19 and well,I never told them:p

Things worked out rather well.

Good luck!:)

• there are probably more guys out there than girls that are in the same boat as you