Is it bad to always call your crush first ?

I'm just wondering ..i really like someone and I like talking to him , When I call he doesn't seem annoyed but he nevers calls me first unless I ask him to . I'm senseing the fact that he's not intersted but ... should I just call him ?

Most Helpful Girl

• he's probably not interested like you said. if your always calling then ask yourself why he never takes it upon himself to call you as well. think about the feeling you get right before you call him...how come he doesn't feel the same and do the same for u? if you can sense he's not interested then most likely he isn't so why waste your time? continually pursuing someone who isn't interested won't make them like you any more

What Guys Said 1

• it kinda is... it ruins your friendship/love value

What Girls Said 1

• No. If you want a relationship with him, you have to have a balance between who calls whom, who provides for whom, etc. If it's just a crush and you don't intend to get past the very introductory phase, then you can call as much as you like, though.