How do some girls make it look so easy as in getting into relationships?

Even girls with Horrible personalities have boyfriends who put up with a lot. who do so many things for the girl.

I feel like I'm being too nice? I know that can't be it. But guys end up pushing me around or end up having a sense of entitlement around me. and when I say one thing about maybe what they said was kind of rude/mean, they just end up getting colder and losing interest...

But I feel like to stop this, I'll have to change who I am...

What Guys Said 1

• You have to define your boundaries EARLY. If you wait too long, people will step all over you and you'll never be able to recover from it.

What Girls Said 1

• I tend to find that guys who stay with girls who treat them horribly {or girls who stay with guys who treat them horribly} tend to be weak and have low self esteem. On the other hand, guys with a sense of entitlement have ego problems. They key is to look for someone with good psychological health and a healthy self-image. Guys who stay with girls who are horrible to them usually deserve that girl for being so pathetic. I'm guessing you don't want that kind of guy anyway. Nor should you want a guy who ever has to nerve to think he is "entitled" to ANYTHING. Granted this can be hard to find, but I think just being okay with being single in the meantime is the best thing to do. There's no shame in not just dating any douche that aks. Don't settle!