"Good morning/night" texts

do you send/receive them? like/hate getting them?

GUYS: do you send them to female friends or someone you actually like?

Most Helpful Girl

• only if I'm already having a conversation with the person.. like, if I'm wrapping up a conversation at night, I'll say goodnight, or if I'm starting a conversation in the morning, I'll say goodmorning. I guess I wouldn't mind receiving goodmorning/night texts just for the sake of it every once in a while.

What Guys Said 4

• I love getting them , I only send it to the girl I like , or sometimes when I am texting them before going to bed :) but goodmorning only to the girl I like :)

• used to send them to show she was the first thing and last thing on my mind everyday. I would only send them to the girl I like

• Used to but not anymore.

• It's a sign of insecurity

What Girls Said 4

• I only send good morning texts to people that I actually talk too..

I don't like goodnight texts though..

• naw I don't like getting them, they annoy me.

• I used to get them (and would answer because I thought it was sweet), then the guy suddenly stopped. No particular reason.

I sent them to one guy to cap off our business convos. Like a flag, "Good night!" so he knew I was logging off and he'd answer "Okay, talk to you soon!"

• I send them every now and then, usually if I'm thinking about someone around those times. I kind of like receiving them. Doing it every day is pointless.