Normal that I never kissed?

Is it normal that I never kissed a girl I'm 16 years old didnt

Even had a girlfriend yet?

Thx ppl

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it common? Not really.

Is it normal? Yes.

There's no definite age you have to be to have your first kiss. It doesn't make you abnormal at all. But if, for example, you're seeing someone and you really want to kiss them but the ONLY thing that's stopping you is that you're scared, then just go for it anyway.

• actually, it's pretty common.

• Every guy I know who is around that age is @ least on their 2nd sex partner so it's not common 4 me 2 hear about a guy that's 16 & never kissed a girl. it's totally normal of course & it doesn't make him weird or anything at all, but common? I still say not really.

What Girls Said 13

• It does not necesserily mean that your not normal, but you should try diffrent things and turn your sizzle up a bit, and relashionships are kinda complicated to get into because usually at first its the friends stage,then flirt stage, then the inbetween stage that you guys don't really know whether you are friends or a couple, then its the actual relashionship stage, so yeah it may take a while. But try being more social and interactive with girls.

• I didn't get my firstkiss until this year and it didn't turn into a boyfriend/girlfriend thing so eh. Wait for someone you really want to kiss, I regret mine

• what is normal to you may not be for someone else, normal varies from person to person. there really is no true definition. everyone is different, when you're ready or want to kiss somebody you will, don't worry about what everyone else thinks, it isn't their business what you are or aren't doing (:

• Everyone has his/her own speed at those things. Don't worry. I thought I was never going to fall in love and then I did and it was great.

Just think this way; you've got people that like others every day and they kiss people at parties and stuff. And you've got the people that don't fall that easily, but when they do, they fall hard.

• Yeah, it's totally normal. Yer only young, there's no rush, is there? There are 20/30 year olds who haven't done anything. You have nothing to worry about, seriously.

• very normal.

• join the club,bro.

• It takes time

• My brother was 17

• 16 isn't that old so it's normal

• I'm like you except I'm a girl and about to be 18 at the end of the year :\ but I don't worry about it as much as I use to

• Its normal esp if you don't talk to girls in more than a friend way

• yes that it normal. I know some people who haven't kissed at 20

What Guys Said 4

• Don't worry, I'm nearly 23 years old and it's the same for me. I just had some though luck in my love life, girls do generally seem to feel comfortable around me (even strangers). It's probably the same case with you. It may look like everyone has been in multiple relationships already at your age, but people like to talk big about even the smallest things. Don't feel weird, it's a normal thing...

• yeah :) don't worry , it'll come :)

doesn't have anything to do with your looks or whatever , maybe a little bit with your maturation .

when you really need it , you ll go search it ;D

• Yeah. But I would do it within the next two years.

• Yes, totally normal. If you were female it would be a different story, though.