Anyone else hate talking on the phone?

I'm a face to face person. I generally dislike talking on the phone. I'd rather just meet up with the person and talk then do it over the phone.

anyone else like me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate talking on the phone and that is why I rarely use my phone and even if I do I talk for a very short period of time. I am the same way as you i.e. a face to face person. I can go for days/weeks without using my phone.

What Girls Said 8

• I hate it !

• yup,i despise it,i usually just say ''bye'' and hang up in the middle of a convo just to end the suffering (._.)

• I like talking face to face with people more than on the phone but I'd rather talk on the phone than text.

• No! Love it! : )

• count me in.

• Me too. I prefer texting or face to face.

• I like talking on the phone better than texting but nothin beats face2face

• i love talking on the phone because its more direct.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't mind talking on the phone, but I don't like entire conversations through text messaging. I prefer face-to-face if we can.

• Phone calls are okay when it's about planning or doing something. If it's just small talk, count me out. Everyone I know understands I hate those kinds of phone calls, so thankfully, they don't.

• yea I hate talking on the phone