Going to dinner with a girl who has a boyfriend, split the bill?

Hey,

If you go to dinner with a girl who has a boyfriend but is sending you signals, should you pay for her or split the bill? I don't mind either way, but would it be weird if I did pay?

Most Helpful Girl

• absolutely split the bill

What Girls Said 17

• I think it really depends on where you want it to go. If you are interested for real then pay. It sends strong signals. If you don't want to start anything then just split it

• Yup. Split the bill. Or have her pay for just appetizers or something.

• You shouldn't even be going to dinner with a girl who has a boyfriend.

• I would split the bill. It wouldn't be weird but it'd be a safer move.

• Pay for her. No matter what that's just genuinely nice. It shouldn't make things weird.

• Not at all its a sweet gesture

• It wouldn't be weird, but I would split the bill.

• It would be nice if you paid but If I already had a boyfriend... I probably wouldn't get in that situation.

• Best not to go out alone with a girl who has boyfriend there will be trouble

• I say split the bill

• Also it's a two way street she a slut for trying go out on a date with a guy if she has a bf

• Not to sound rude or anything why would you go out with her? If her boyfriend knows then that's cool but if he doesn't it won't be pretty

• I say split the bill so that there can't be any misunderstandings by her boyfriend that you were helping her cheat or some other crap like that. If you pay it looks more like a date to anyone else around you.

• Nah your showing her your a gentleman. Who knows maybe her boyfriend doesn't pay for her and you won a level up!

• Split the bill to be sure she doesn't thinks anything else. Or you could get trouble with her boyfriend.

• Of course you split it. She's taken. Why are you even going to dinner with her

• No it won't be weird :) it's just being polite, but do split the bill, in case she ever tries to take advantage of you

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't pay, its not a date. Plus it would set a bad precedent should you end up in another situation like it with her.

• does it matter? she is gonna split you anyway and run to her her boyfriend when she gets bored with you

• I wouldn't go out with her. She has a boyfriend and i'm sure he wouldn't like that just like you wouldn't like that if it was your girlfriend plus that kind of speaks for her character as well.