Guy I like texts, but doesn't call anymore...Am I just overthinking things?

There is this guy who I like, and he really likes me. Ever since we met, he has called, texted me, has asked me to hang out a lot. And I always am happy to speak with him, and never come off as stand-offish for him to think I'm uninterested. I'm not all over him, and yet I show interest a bit too. But the past few days, I Haven't gotten a call from him, and usually he calls me. He texted me today, and I said "i don't really like texting" and he said "so then call"...I don't know if he's not interested anymore, or else he would call me in his free time. I don't know what I did wrong. Am I just over thinking things?

Most Helpful Guy

• show interest (A BIT)? yes you should over think things!

when he said "so then call" did you said yes?

do you EVER call him? listen you need to contribute, because I was in the EXACT position with a girl only yesterday and she just seems so fkin careless and I will never call her again, I don;t like to feel like a dog and she throws me a dog bone (little interest) once in a while just to keep me chase her.

Be straight, if your interested then show it, you making him look desparate. Its up to you what you want with him, but if you don't want him then show it as well.

What Guys Said 4

• Most people I know, including me hate calling, if at first is necessary to keep a friendship/relationship going, then by all means, but its quite awkward when you have nothing to say. Just take a breather, everything will be fine, he is probably shy on the phone ;)

• uh I dunno, I don't like talking on the phone...

• He thinks you don't call him enough. We like when you do it too, because it makes us feel like you're JUST as interested

• overthinking

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he just thinks calling people is over rated.

• Some people are texters and others are phone people. One of my guy friends is REALYY a texter and the other is REALLY a phone person. Both are shy/quiet sort of guys: The texter writes short messages, but texts often. The phone guy will call and chat for 20 minutes, which does allow for more candid interaction on many levels. The thing is, we call each other; a guy shouldn't have to do ALL the work, but you may want to point out that you prefer he calls you so you're not interrupting him with anything.